Got a scar? Check out these tips to help cover and protect scars!
KATIE GROOVER Makeup Artist: Best of Beauty Awards 2011 -
Move over Allure, here’s my best of drugstore/Department Store makeup products
Drugstores and/or Discount Stores - Revlon, Soft Nude
Department Stores, Specialty Stores, Spas, and/or Salons - Mac, Ruby Woo
Drugstores and/or Discount Stores -…
UNDER EYE CIRCLES ARE NOW OPTIONAL
I recommend these 5 steps to get rid of the under eye darkness.
1. Go easy on the eye cream. Your concealer won’t stick if you apply too much cream beforehand. Blot gently the moisturized area with tissue paper to absorb the excess oil.
2. Pick and choose your concealer. Dark circles under the eyes are usually blue, brown to purple so be sure to get a corrector in peach or pink undertone and definitely not yellow undertone.
3. The texture of the concealer is a personal preference. Some like it creamier or more liquid, and some like ones with added tiny little shimmer. Try it first before you swipe the card.
4. Less is more. Apply concealer only to needed areas usually around the inner corner and under the eyes. I tend to do 1-2 layers with a brush or the fingertip. When you overindulge on the application, it doesn’t look natural and it’ll grease into those unwanted fine lines.
5. Maintenance is key. I prefer not using powder to set the cconcealer unless you have very oily skin because again, it’ll grease and make those fine lines look like wrinkles. Whenever you touch up your lipstick, just check your concealer at the same.
(Photo courtesy of Karine Basilio)
Jjang- The Best: Ulzzang Look #9 - How to make eyes look bigger -
1) Groom your eyebrows. Your eyebrows affect the way your eyes look. The simple act of removing stray hairs can make your eyes more noticeable. However, don’t make the mistake of assuming that the thinner your eyebrows, the bigger your eyes will look.
2) Reduce any puffiness in/around your…
These are certain ways, and different areas that are best for you to highlight.
-Always wear moisturizer before applying make-up
-Have a handy lip balm
-ALWAYS remove makeup before going to bed.
-Using vaseline on your eyelashes keeps them strong, healthy and soft.
-Braiding your hair a couple times before going to bed helps it grow (the constant tension)
You might be thinking, what the hell???? How many more of these can I see, well here is the thing, as a BIG fan of other make-up blogs, vlogs, etc. I have decided none are like my self. WE all like to find things in common of what each of us do with our daily routines. But here is the deal, NOT all of us use these high end make up brands. So I promise you, this blog will be strictly for drug-store make up brands that will give you promising looks with small costs.
In this blog I will defiantly give you my secrets, and I would LOVE to know everybody else’s as well.